Mental Health Matters
1 in 3 Canadians will experience mental health illness. It affects everyone at some point in your life whether it be you or someone you know. Dapper & Chic has created these 3 designs to help bring awareness and to help normalize mental health discussions. $5 from every sale will be donated to CMHA, Central Alberta Region.
"The CMHA Central Alberta Region was founded in 1964. Like the other eight Alberta regional branches, we are separately incorporated as a non-profit charity and respond to grass root needs. Over the past thirty years we have played a major role in addressing the education, housing, income, and support needs of our community and the individuals with mental illness, brain injuries and addiction living in Central Alberta"
- 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Relaxed unisex fit.
Sizing: These are a unisex style and I recommend that ladies go down one size what you would normally wear. For example if you normally wear a Large, I would go with a Medium.
Don't see your size in stock? Hope on our pre-order for our next re-stock here
If you need someone to talk to, please reach out. Here are a few resources:
- Mental Health Help Line 1-877-303-2642
- Addiction Help Line 1-866-332-2322
- Health Link Alberta 1-866-408-5465
Kids Help Phone Text Services: Text "CONNECT" to 686868 (also serving adults)Chat Services: https://kidshelpphone.ca/live-chat/
- Youthspace.ca (NEED2 Suicide Prevention, Education and Support) Youth Text (6pm-12am PT): (778) 783-0177 Youth Chat (6pm-12am PT): www.youthspace.ca
- Crisis Services Canada Toll Free (24/7): 1 (833) 456-4566 Text support (4pm-12am ET daily): 45645
- Canadian Crisis Hotline 1 (888) 353-2273